Monday, June 11, 2007

tagged!

Thank you, LSL, for the tag :)

I've been trying to wrap up school, with great plans for lots of reading and writing this summer...just because I can, instead of because I have to.

So as you wait with bated breath, let this tide you over for now...

The rules are:
* Write a post and add a link back to the person who tagged you.
* List down 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
* Choose your 5 tag ‘victims’ and tag them nicely :)
* Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them.

So here are my reasons, though there's not going to be much of a theme of "...about the things I blog" because as of yet there is no theme. Maybe by August, eh? But why I blog in general, well, here you go:
1. I process by writing - always have, since childhood. I think it's something about the time writing offers - to be able to piece things through a bit before you "speak".
2. I'm a pretty open person, and don't mind sharing my experiences, or thoughts around a subject.
3. I'm in a new place, it's a new time, there are new things to talk about!!
4. It's a little like therapy. And who's not into that?! ;)
5. I like you. This is a way for us to become (better) friends!

Since I don't know a ton of bloggers (yet), then I'm going to shoot this just to one person: No Man Is An Island.

Ciao!

No comments: