My goodness -
How tired am I?? BEAT!
Today at one of my jobs I actually fell asleep on my lunch break. There I was, sitting in the rather darkened foyer in a comfy chair with my feet up. I had 5 minutes left of lunch break and thought "I'll just close my eyes for a minute...."
The next thing I know I'm awakened by the soft noises of someone in the area, and I realize I'm 10 minutes late getting back from lunch.
I was OUT COLD!!
Two jobs, two grad programs, a new workout regime that consists of being at the gym at 5:30am each day, dog-sitting... I'm just a bit overdone, I think.
This is my last week of class - I only have three papers to write by Monday ;)
And I have deadlines for job #1 that cannot be missed. In fact, I was typing up some things when I got interrupted by a much-needed phone call from a schoolmate helping me remember some assignment details.
But it's 10pm now, and 5am comes mighty quickly. Goodnight, folks.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my...how this rings all to familiar in my life :) Hang in there!!
Post a Comment