Ooooh. I am bad.
You know, I came back here for a couple of days after that last post, and then *poof* I was gone again. Dang. As much as I love to write, I'm coming to terms with the reality that, at this stage of my thesis-writing-life, blogging is not as much in the cards for me.
So for now, I'm just going to follow thru on the tagging I got almost a month ago but didn't realize it until just now ;) (Sorry eryn!!)
Here's the dealio:
Find the nearest book of 123 pages or more. Turn to pg 123 and read the first 5 sentences. Post the next 3 sentences.
Book: Uncle Tom's Cabin
The young man who had spoken for the cause for humanity and God before, stood with folded arms, looking on this scene. He turned, and Haley was standing at his side. "My friend," he said, speaking with thick utterance, "how can you, how dare you, carry on a trade like this?"
If you wanna pickup the tag - have at it!
And while you're at it - have a fabulous day, and think sunny thoughts for me... sunny, "winter is really over" thoughts... 'cause I'll bet SOMEwhere, winter really IS over. *sigh*
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment