I saw grass this week. I'm not even kidding. REAL GRASS! And it wasn't even on TV!!
We hit a warming spell here - - 51-degrees earlier this week made the news... Warmest day in over 4 months. Also heard this has been the coldest winter world-wide in 7 years. Hunh! Guess it's not just me thinking winter has been a bit much this year :) For instance, it is gray and 31 right now. E-stinking-nough, already.
Hmmm...lots going on this week. Seeing the approach of new horizons, which feels fantastic. More on that as the timing is right.
Got a call from a friend who's been on the lookout for camera lenses for me... since before Christmas! She is one committed cookie. She called as the bearer of great news, that her wedding photographer wants to DONATE an old Canon to me. What?!? Can you repeat that please?!? I can't believe this! Wow, wow and WOW! I've had a Canon Rebel since '98, but just before I moved out here I dropped it and the lens broke. I've yet to get it replaced, which means the past two years have been photoless - such a shame. But that's about to change! Boo-yah!
Alrighty, I oughta be studying, so I'm outta here. Hope y'all are enjoying a sunnier Saturday than I am!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment