what WILL you do?
c'mon - at least check it out...then DO something.
no, really.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. - winston churchill
1 comment:
I've already decided what I'm doing with mine. Half will be spent, not to stimulate the economy but rather to create a 'spring/summer' wardrobe for work since I actually need 'work clothes' now and I won't be able to wear sweaters for too much longer. The other half will go to paying off whatever debt I'm currently concentrating on. That's the long and short of it. :)
Post a Comment