Friday, April 11, 2008

arriving....

Ahem. I would like to formally announce: I have arrived.

Jr. High boys (EDIT: from my youth group) are now requesting to be my friend on Facebook.

Please join with me in honoring this momentous occasion. A moment of silence may suffice. Or, if you'd prefer - let loose with a little "whoop-whoop!!" of celebration. I'm doing a little of both ;)




By the way, those of you who keep texting me with word that it is 74˙ back home: stop it.

It is 28, snowing, and bitterly cold here. Wait, maybe I'M just the one who's bitter. Yes, I am. But it's still cold and snowing here, and I've about had enough of your sunshine.

Thank you, and good night.

;)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have been thinking about you a lot today. I hope you are enjoying it even though it is still cold! Blessings!


Emily

WanderingellimaC said...

you are too cool for school!!! i want to remove you as a friend just so i can request you AGAIN!

Stephen said...

please, you made it years ago.