I made it!
Finally!
I'm back in bloggerville!
holy stinking cow it's been a long time.
It all started with going on vacation in early september. I headed *home* for 2.5 glorious weeks, and let me tell you, it was just that: glorious.
however.
(all too often there is an "however"...)
while I was *home* my hard drive crashed. lost. gone. everything.
a year of grad school research. a year + of work-related documents. 2500+ photos. all my contacts. all my bookmarks (including any sense of memory regarding how to access my own doggone website - sheesh!).
so for those of you who read this but don't usually leave comments, please do - because right about now that's gonna be the only way I'll find you again.
as for posts of the future: I'm going to do my best. 2 jobs and 2 grad school programs are proving to be quite demanding. I sleep on weekends. :)
ciao for now!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY! You're back! I love you!! Eryn
Oh. That's gotta be tough. So hi. I'm back blogging somewhat regularly as well. I hope you're able to get your grad school research back together somehow.
Oh no!! :( *hugs*
Oh man! so sorry about your computer! I am also back to blogging. somewhat less advertised as last time. I hope you are well!
Emily
oh no! i feel the pain--that was me last new year's... i'm glad you're back though.
~Melia
Post a Comment