For those of you cheering on your favorite biggest loser, here's one for the books:
9 lbs
1 pant size
30-minute massage
Yep, that's right, yours truly won a 30-minute massage for being THE BIGGEST LOSER at the gym. Can I get a whoop-whoop?!
Ha. and some of you doubted the system :)
I, for one, am thrilled! I think I shall dance!
ahh, and my jedi master (aka Trainer) was pretty doggone pleased as well. that always feels nice, doesn't it? yes! it does!
later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WoooooHoooo...way to be!
yahoo! sooooo jealous..
Way to go! Love your excitement. Thanks so much for the note on our page, we love you! -Kel
Well, we did 2 dozen regualar tomatoes...and 2 doz. tomato sauces. I'm sharing with my mom too. I for sure won't be buying tomatoes this fall/winter. We make alot of soup/chili in the winter, as well as pasta...Guess we be all bulked up on our tomato vitamins...:)
Found the blomgrens off your page...I didn't know they got married! That's crazy! fun...
Whoop whoop! I hope you're still dancing!
You've been tagged! Check my blog...Eryn
Post a Comment