Okay, I've mentioned her before, and she's linked here on the right side of my blog, but people - seriously - the next time you're looking for a phenomenal read on a lazy night at home, you've got to go here to Pioneer Woman and read the story of how she met Marlboro Man. I've linked you directly to the page where the chapters are laid out. Start at the bottom and read up. If she hasn't already considered writing a book, she really should.
She's also got some fun stuff on family. If you go to her home page then browse the left side links, you'll have more reading than you could have hoped for.
You'll laugh, you'll shed a tear (quite possibly with a good howl), and you'll send this on to your friends. I promise.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment